Monday, August 1, 2011

A-Choo! Bless you. Have a cold? No, why do you ask?

Just a little bit of title banter. I'm always at a loss when writing "titles" for these blog entries. I guess I should have chosen a blog format that doesn't incorporate them in the template. Hmmm

Today I was buried in the basement doing my jewelry thing, but I did come up for air a couple of times to let the mutt out and just to stretch and acknowledge the outside world.

I just happened to have my trusty--well, becoming less and less trusty--camera with me, so of course, I used it while it still works. Lordy! Lordy! Please keep on working, li'l buddy! Mama can't buy another one right now! (more banter)

OK ... main event: I took a picture of the echinacea blooming out in my sister's garden, and when I got back to my computer, I started editing with filters. Love them filters!!!

So, here is the unedited shot and two filtered alternatives.

August 1, 2011

Echinacea (unedited)


Echinacea (film grain filter)


Echinacea (outline filter)
Unanticipated colors showed up in this one. Love it!
Reminds me of an etching or reduction print. Cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment