Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What's Spokane?

I've been here for almost a month and I have to admit that I haven't really gotten out and seen much of Spokane and environs; mostly routes to Rosauer grocery store, my post office, my storage unit, the bank, Manito Park.

We (Mel, Steve and moi) drove out to Medical Lake to another relative's home for a farewell BBQ for my niece, Becky and her family who were moving to Alaska for a year, maybe two. Since I wasn't driving, I whipped out my handy dandy iPhone and started clicking away at the landscape from the back seat. Medical Lake is about a 20 minute drive west from downtown Spokane.

Whatever else Spokane is I have yet to find out, but I do know it is agricultural. Here are some of the photographs to substantiate this observation. Suffice it to say these are my uploads for ...

August 2, 2011



(Film Grain Filter)




(Film Grain Filter)


(Dry Brush Filter)


No comments:

Post a Comment