Wednesday, August 24, 2011

These wheels just keep taking me places ...

I climb up into my truck and I just open myself to whatever comes down the road. Yes, there are days when I think of a specific subject I want to photograph, but a great majority of the time I haven't a clue what's going to find its way in my camera. It's fun to bump into the unexpected.

Case in point are the two images I bumped into and am uploading today. I pulled into a parking spot and directly ahead of me was a brick building a tagger had painted. I am drawn to meters with their pipes and gauges and moving parts. So, to find one directly in front of my truck, and painted no less, I was in heaven.

No less fun was the back of the truck I stared at when stopped at a traffic light. I'm not sure what the cartoon is, perhaps a pie-eyed coo coo. But I was entranced by the lines and lights of the truck, the patterns, the number, the license plate AND the coo coo.

A successful Day 236! Enjoy ...

August 24, 2011


Cropped image with Film Grain effect


Film Grain effect


No comments:

Post a Comment