Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bali Bali in come free ...

From kitchenware fun yesterday to exotic Balinese masks, Chinese dragons and Tibetan singing meditation bowls for today's upload! In The Flour Mill yesterday, I went into a shop that had an incredible assortment of gift items from all over the globe. Much of it was just touristy stuff, but there were a couple of images that caught my eye. There was also an Ethiopian restaurant down the hall that looked interesting. I'll have to add it to my list of places to explore a little more in depth.

Today Courtney with raspberryswirl81.etsy.com featured my photograph "Kitty Dream" in the treasury she curated at http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NzE1MjQ0Mnw1NjU3NTcMjA/when-softness-falls

Here are today's Project 365 upload for today:

August 11, 2011












No comments:

Post a Comment