Monday, August 8, 2011

A Trip to the Market ...

Of late my days go by so quickly the hours seem to be wrenched away from me before I can fully savor them. It's a touch unsettling. Here I am at the end of another day that began another week and what do I have to show for it? I hate to waste time, but it certainly seems I'm not making the best use of what time I have.

I did flex a little muscle--very little, I don't have that much stamina--to help a nephew and niece-in-law unpack their household goods. I did edit some photographs of a couple of new earrings and uploaded them to my online store.

And I managed to stop off at the market to lay in another bag of bagels for the week, and some cream cheese that was on sale, and a small jar of capers; a kitchen staple. Right? So, I guess the day wasn't a total wash.

As I wandered up and down as yet unfamiliar aisle, I snapped a shot here and there. So, not only have I photographs for the day, I've had my vegetables! And here they be:

August 8, 2011


Sweet Red Peppers (iphoto)


Cabbages (iphoto)


Lettuce, or another kind of cabbage, Napa? (iphoto)


Red onions (iphoto)


Banana Fananas ... don't you love the blue dots? (iphoto)


My fav vegetable! What? It's not a vegetable?
(iphoto)


No comments:

Post a Comment