Sunday, July 3, 2011

Out in the wild, wild west ...

Today Owen, Meggan, Joshua and I took a little road trip up to Vega Reservoir State Park, up around 8,000 feet. It was a so much more pleasant temperature than down in Grand Junction. The reservoir was a popular spot today, but I was blown away by the variety of wildflowers! I'm only showing three of them here, but there were scores of different types. Gorgeous!

Today's Trash Collection Series selection is a trio of shots on the same image. The trash that troubles me the most is the broken glass. I keep thinking of kids tumbling in the grass at the park, and landing on sharp glass shards.

July 3, 2011






Trash Collection Series XIII, Glass Shards 1


Trash Collection Series XIII, Glass Shards 2


Trash Collection XIII, Glass Shards 3


No comments:

Post a Comment