Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Finale ...

I leave for Washington tomorrow morning, so this is the grand finale for the grand endeavor Trash Collection Series in Grand Junction, Colorado!

First, I have to mention another series that I play around with, Bondo. There is a white truck just a couple of houses down that has some incredible marks and distressing. I finally found the owner at home to ask if I could take a gadzillion photos of his truck. He humored me and agreed. I walked over, turned on the camera. Wait! The camera didn't turn on! Oh woe! My battery ran out of juice!!! I felt a wee bit foolish after the wonderful build up I gave the truck owner.  I'll go back before I head out tomorrow.

July 5, 2011

Western Colorado Landscape (Colorized Watercolor Filter)


Clifton, CO Sunset, 2011


Trash Collection Series, XIV (Watercolor Filter)


Trash Collection Series, Burnt Out, Finale (Watercolor Filter)


No comments:

Post a Comment