Sunday, July 31, 2011

Attention Class: All assignments will be ... no exceptions!

July is coming to a close, August begins, school is right around the corner! My children are grown and I don't have to worry about the annual rush to buy appropriate school supplies, book bags, computers, new clothes, shoes. It's pleasant being merely an observer, watching anxious parents going up and down the aisles of the stores, trying to decide what they need to get for their kids. There are so many choices!

I did stop to photograph composition notebooks in their boxes. Oh my! Memories flooded me of all the class assignments that had to be submitted in black and white composition books. Colors have brightened, but I wonder if students' assignments have changed.

Today's photograph:


Composition


No comments:

Post a Comment