Thursday, July 28, 2011

A little late ... so what?

A rather defensive title isn't it? Yes. I wanted to get today's photograph uploaded. Don't want to get behind. So, Spokane! I didn't go anywhere today, so I rambled about the garden and house. Here are two. One was of my lunch ... the other of a dog toy on a glass table. Go! Fetch, Darby! (No, Suki doesn't fetch. Suki doesn't play with toys. Whatta dog!) And I threw in a 3rd, close up of a feathery pink poppy.

July 27, 2011 ... sort of ...




My friend, Terry, sent a link for another one-a-day-photograph blogger, and I was struck by the difference in our styles. Mine is very tight and structured, while the other photographer has a very loose, spontaneous approach. I rather liked the other style. I think I'll make an effort to loosen up, experiment with other images. It will be interesting to see what transpires. This old dawg needs a new trick or two!

'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment