Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 351 and counting down the days ...

Sometimes one needs the aid of a calculator to determine a correct number. (keys)

I don't know what I would do without the use of a computer to efficiently take care of biz; even if it's just monkey biz! (keys)

I press the little number keys on my smart phone to connect with family and friends and to find out if my sweater buttons are in yet. Hmmm ... buttons. Buttons are very similar to keys in some instances. But I'm not going to work up a sweat over it. I might work up a sweat if I were to wear my heavy sweater in the summer, but it is c-o-l-d now; no sweat. (keys)

I can let myself in someone's home, even if they aren't present; they being Mel and Steve. (keys)

Oops, sorry! That last statement is out of context. Why?

Because today's photo upload is of two different examples of keys. Back at ye ol' thrift shoppe I came across a beautiful vintage organ. I loved the calligraphy used on the sound effect pulls. It seemed to complement the scrolled wood.  I wondered about all of the beautiful music that must have been played on those keys. Then, as luck would have it, I came across an old typewriter with letters and punctuation keys. Did someone write the Great American Novel on this typewriter?

The key thing to remember is that there are fascinating things to photograph wherever and whenever. Don't you agree?



Echo Horn   Melodia   Celeste
iPhoto


Visible Writer ... TAB RIGHT
iPhoto


No comments:

Post a Comment