Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another day, another photograph ...

I took a couple of photographs in to Frameworks in Bellingham for a rush mat and frame. The client is paying for rush service because she's moving Sunday. While leaving the establishment, I thanked them again for being able to get to it so quickly. The owner said so many of their jobs are rushed, as though "we" all wait until the absolute last moment to get things framed, so that it becomes a rush. I said, "No. This one really is a rush, because I just found out about the need yesterday." He made no comment, but gave me that look. You know which one I mean. I had to laugh!

One iPhone photograph is of something man-made. The other is of something natural, but I think it was man-made, too.

03-09-2011


Shapes n Shadows

Vista Road Pond


No comments:

Post a Comment