Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still dreary and 365

Everyone I talk with repeats the same refrain, "I am done with winter. I want spring NOW!" Our time sprang forward, now we're all ready for Spring!

Today I borrowed a truck from another agent at work to schlepp some bigger pieces of furniture back to my storage unit. Of course, size is a relative term when one owns a little ol' Miata. Just about ANY piece of furniture is too big to carry in my car. Anyway, while picking up the truck I spied this scene at low tide on Drayton Harbor. Hence, today's photo.

03-13-2011


Oh, great! Just heard tomorrow's weather forecast, 53-degrees, more rain and chance of strong wind gusts. I'm very grateful that the rain and wind held off while I was moving my furniture today! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment