Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 9 ... oh yes it is!

Today is Day 9 of the 30-Day Photography Challenge, the subject of which is Someone You Love. My sister, Mel, was babysitting her granddaughter Susan and I couldn't resist photographing them together. Lighting is terrible, focus is abysmal, but the someone loving someone is unmistakable.

Day 9
Someone You Love
30 Day Photography Challenge




Painting Activity, Too

As for other artistic activity going on, I provided about a dozen acrylic paintings to Park Place Apartments, an independent living community in Spokane, WA, for display during December. I think there are two other River Ridge Association of Fine Art members who are also in this exhibit. I am a standby alternate, so unfortunately, I just rushed everything over and don't know too much about the venue or the other artists.

The administrative staff take it upon themselves to install exhibits in their venue, so I plan to go over in a week or so to see how it all looks. Exciting!

This is one of the paintings I prepared that morning to take over. It's an acrylic on 9" x 11" canvas board, titled "Golden Leaves Red Wind."


No comments:

Post a Comment