Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Du Jour 9

Day 9 and I'm almost a third of the way through my September painting challenge. I've more scribbles for today's painting in pink and yellow. I enjoy connecting the dots ... is it as simple as this, as metaphor? Hmmm, just thought of this. Interesting. I'll give that more thought another day. As well as the lines connecting, I like the open spaces relative to the connections. I think, too, the lines keep the viewer's eye moving and I like that movement in the painting.

So, here be it:




I've been matting and framing some small scale photographs to ship down to Redlands, CA for a show take-in on the 20th of this month. There is a theme: Redlands Celebration. I've tinkered with some of my original photographs so that they look like serigraphs. I'll upload those photographs tomorrow, along with the painting of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment