Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 17 Light in Blue Blues



I happened to be staring at light coming in a small basement window and was mesmerized by how everything else in the room disappeared as I focused on the light. Our brains are amazing how they alter reality. Anyway, today's painting deals with this perception.

Tomorrow morning I head out to Ocean Shores, WA for a couple of days of solitary thought and perhaps some enlightenment as to who I want to be when I grow up. It's a traditional birthday vision quest.

My thanks to Mel's daughter-in-law for graciously allowing me to stay at their family vacation cottage. It will be interesting to see what I paint the two days I'm there. I don't think I'll be able to upload them until I return, but I'll see if I can do it all via my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment