Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Sure Sign ...

My son, Owen, sent a photograph to me today of his hairy face, with the caption "Starting the Winter Coat." Yes, a certain sign that summer is coming to a close. Of course, I wouldn't attest to that since Spokane is still sweltering with 90-plus degree days.

But it's coming. Halloween and and Thanksgiving merchandise already in the stores are vying for your dollars.

Today's photographs, however, have nothing to do with seasons, although they are the direct result of weathering. I came across some more Bondo Series candidates, and those are today's uploads. Enjoy!

September 12, 2011 (oh, and it's a full moon, to boot ... all together now 1-2-3-HOOOWWWWLLLLLLL)

These bumps inspired a bumpy treatment
in some sterling jewelry I'm making
One never knows
where one will next find a great idea!





iPhoto

iPhoto


No comments:

Post a Comment