Friday, September 16, 2011

Star Gazer

I love gazing up at the night sky and picking out constellations I recognize, watching the waning and waxing of the moon, luckily catching it just right to see a meteor shower.

Seeing stars during the daylight hours is fun, too. Like I was driving along Francis Avenue and lo and behold a star in the north! Yea verily, lo and behold!

Okay, so it wasn't part of a constellation, merely part of a sign, but I loved it! Hope you do, too!

Another treasury inclusion, folks. This I love, too!


Treasury: Granny Smith
Curator: Mary Ellen at dollysfavorite1.etsy.com
Photograph: Green Apples Red Bowl

September 16, 2011 Day 259 of 365


A Star in the North
(Poster Edge effect filter)

A Star in the North
(no special effect filter used)

No comments:

Post a Comment