Thursday, February 3, 2011

Etsy Site Update

This morning I checked my Etsy shop http://www.kweststudio8.etsy.com/ and found my photograph "Thorns on the Beach" was included in an Etsy Treasury yesterday. Unlikely candidate for a treasury, methought, but it just goes to show there are other "thorny" sorts out there!   Love and Thorns is the name of the Treasury.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d49a975a8a66d9157d7ccfd/love-and-thorns

I've been pleased with how many times my photographs have been included in these ongoing and ever changing Treasuries.






However, while on the site, I checked how many times each of my photographs had been viewed and it amazed me that a photograph I had snapped of a tree limb chair in front of A Lot of Flowers in Fairhaven, WA has been viewed about 8 TIMES more frequently than most of the other photographs I've presented. By far it has been viewed more often. I'm certain it is the title I gave the photograph that prompted the views: Hobbit Chair. Just goes to show how important a title might be, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment