Saturday, February 12, 2011

Project 365 on a rainy, windy day ...

The rain poured this afternoon, but I was out early before the deluge came down. I drive along Birch Bay Lynden just about every day. Electric poles are being erected, or maybe they were telephone. In any case, the hardware used intrigued me. The utility company has a temporary storage area where they keep all the hardware they've used in their work. There were just too many metal arcs and bolts and angles for me NOT to stop and snap some shots. Glad I got the photographs before the rain really came down.

Oh my! The stop sign out on Birch Bay Drive just fell over! Whoa! It's windy!

Anyway, here are today's photos and then I'm heading home. No way am I going to avoid getting soaked!

02-12-11





No comments:

Post a Comment