Friday, April 29, 2011

TGIF and 89 of 365 ...

I've been taking a goodly number of photographs of late. All very utilitarian. All items I've put for sale on Craig's List. I've looked at a lot of items for sale on that site, and it amazes me how people will upload a snapshot the viewer has difficulty even seeing, much less compelling them to buy.  Maybe I'm making too much of it, but I've had fun cropping and editing photographs so my items for sale look their best. I don't doctor the photos, or misrepresent how the item looks. But I do show it at its present best. It's been fun. I've even sold a couple of things. Others I may have to tinker with the pricing, but the photographs look incredible!

I was out in the grass while Suki was doing her thing, and I was having fun with my shadow. It was an odd experience to have a distinct shadow and while I'm still looking through the lens for another shot having my shadow totally disappear! The sun had ducked behind a cloud and I suddenly was shadowless. I guess one had to be there to get the gist of the experience. I felt rather vampire-ish.

So, here's today iPhone shot of my shadow before it parted to return to the land of shadows. Not a masterpiece. Not even a good shot. Just my frumpy green shadow.

04-29-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment