Saturday, April 9, 2011

Etsy Observations and 365 Yesterday and Today

I've had several more of my photographs for sale on Etsy featured in several different Etsy treasuries. I'm glad of the attention, and it makes sense that the more exposure my photographs get, the better will be my chances of selling. Thus far it hasn't produced the desired results, but I'm optimistic.

All of the treasuries have a different theme, and it has been interesting to see what photographs other vendors identify with their treasury theme. I know they must like the photographs they choose, they wouldn't want to feature poor product in their grouping, but the photographs used are not always what I consider to be the best of my inventory. I guess it bears out that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Here are yesterday's photograph, and today's.

04-09-2011

Last Year's Rhoddies on Red (Dry Brush Effect)


04-08-2011

Lunch Cribbage


No comments:

Post a Comment