Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whew! It's HOT here in Colorado ...

I have gotten into the habit of walking my dog through the neighborhood park twice a day. B-o-r-i-n-g! So, I came up with a plan for whilst I walked the park. I am going to take an extra bag and start collecting trash. Yup! I'm going to collect trash for two reasons:

1) It drives me nuts that children play in the park, ride their bikes, toss balls, run around and climb all over the playground equipment. But there's trash and broken glass all over the place. It's not safe and it's unsightly. Poor neglected park!

2) I'm going to randomly collect what's ever in front of Suki and I as we walk about, put it in my bag and at the end of the walk, I'll photograph whatever I happen to pick up.  Series: Trash Collection!

So, today I have a Trash Collection photograph and another Project 365 photograph.

June 22, 2011


Trash Collection I


Colorado Still Life


No comments:

Post a Comment