Thursday, June 16, 2011

Where, oh where have I been ...

I've been there, now here, and everywhere in between. I left Birch Bay, WA on June 1st heading toward Spokane, WA to visit with my sister and brother-in-law for a couple of days and then pointed my truck east and south and made my way to Grand Junction, CO. My younger son lives there with Meggan and Josh, and I even get to hug and cuddle with my grandkiddies Nathan and Sierra Grace.

I was rather distracted by the mechanics of the drive, but I did manage to capture a shot or two. I'm having problems with my camera, but I always have my trusty iPhone.

I'm going to throw what I was able to iPhoto up here today. They are sort of in proper order, and I think there are enough to catch up with my one-a-day. Here we go ...


Mel's Lilacs


Wire Patterns


Spokane Museum Arrangement


Spokane Falls





7





I think this is my fav




Red Rose Cafe, Palisade, CO


Floor Squared


Shadow of the Helmet Ants


No comments:

Post a Comment