Monday, June 27, 2011

Trash Collection Series and Project 365

When I went out to the park this morning, much to my delight I saw a couple picking up trash! Hooray! But, moments later, they also replenished the doggie bag dispenser. So, they weren't neighborhood folks; parks maintenance folks.

I'm bored with collecting trash and photographing it. So, today's photograph will be the last of the Trash Collection Series. I did have an odd thing happen, though. I was walking in the park and I came across another torn corner of a dollar bill! I threw away the other one I found several days ago. Perhaps I should just keep hunting to find the entire dollar bill. No, I don't think so.

June 27, 2011


Manhole Cover



Rambling Rose in Palisade
 


Trash Collection V, Finale
 

No comments:

Post a Comment