Sunday, May 22, 2011

Today Let There Be Photographs ...

Getting caught up for the last couple of non-photo-upload days. Here we go. I really had fun shooting a number of angles of the empty metal drums, enjoying not only the repetition of the circles, but the individual deterioration and dents and dings that made each drum unique.  It was hard to narrow the selection down to just these five, but I feel they represent the variety.

I also came across this derelict yellow taxi on one of my trips down side roads here and there throughout Whatcom County. These images will be added to my ongoing Bondo Series.

I'm having technical issues with my laptop, which are making editing very difficult until I can get it fixed, or replaced. I'm concerned about quality being compromised, but such is life right now ... a series of compromises.

Onward!
















No comments:

Post a Comment