Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 92 of 365 and Little Green Apples ...

Another day, another Etsy Treasury:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dbe1b33add06d919f1e0d0a/gifts-for-moms-kitchen#4dbf54c4c08c8eefc7ee40d7

My photo "Green Apples Red Bowl" was featured in this "Gifts for Mom's Kitchen" Etsy treasury. I was delighted to be featured, but the featured items were so stereotypical! The moms I know want a Mother's Day gift a wee bit more exciting. No? This mother would be happy just selling a photograph on Mother's Day ... whatta gift!


But today, in the spirit of looking UP more frequently, I looked up when I went to the market and I shot today's photo:

05-02-2011




I'm not quite sure what's going on with the extension plank, but I thought the graphic image was cool. I'm glad I looked UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment