Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 118 and Stolen Moments ...

Today found me wearing my Realtor hat for most of the day, but I stole away for a few moments to walk the beach in the sunshine. The last two days were to be rainy. Don't you love it when the weather folk are wrong? And wrong they were about yesterday and today; wonderful days!

Oyster shells and barnacles simultaneously attract and/or repel my eye. Sometimes they are ruffly and unusual looking. Other times they are awkward and ugly. Maybe it is all in the eye of the beholder or the mood du jour. Behold three shots of oyster shells I was attracted to, that I offer up for today.

The first one captures the sometimes odd, more complex oyster structure. There's even a little limpet shell thrown in. The other two photos are variation on the same shells. I enjoyed the barnacles and the slight pink/lavender coloring on the ruffle part of the oyster shell.

05-28-2011




No comments:

Post a Comment