Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 96 of 365 and 26 Days Left Until ...

I have loved living by the water from Day 1; all of these days in the life. Each day the water seems to take on a different appearance. A sunset is not a sunset and a sunset and a sunset. Nor is a rainstorm a storm and a storm and a storm. Are you still with me?

Today's photograph is of a curtain of rain out in the Strait. It never looks exactly the same; fascinating. I love how the wind, or lack thereof, make lines in the water!

05-06-2011




I ordered my Triptik today; pick it up in Bellingham on 16th. Oh my! What marvelous things will I encounter to photograph on my journey to Grand Junction? I can hardly wait! I won't have the equipment to upload my photo du jour while traveling. But I'll make up for those days I miss, you can be certain. 

I'm also certain I won't have many water photographs. I'll miss my kinship with the tide ebb and flow, and sunsets and squalls, and kayaks and sailboats and crab boats ... oh, and DUNGENESS CRAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment