Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today is Tomorrow ...

I got all set up to write my blog entry, thinking it was still today. But I wasn't paying attention and it is already tomorrow.

My sister has been busily and productively going through her house, organizing things and throwing away stuff she and Steve no longer need. I'm quite impressed. As I look around my room, it would definitely benefit from such industry and organization. Period. Good goin', Mel!

The main purpose of writing tonight is to right an egregious oversight. I went on and on about the Etsy treasury in which my violin photograph was featured, but I neglected to credit the curator, Laura Conowitch of Fabric Thread. http://www.fabricthread.etsy.com/  Thank you, once again, Laura!

I'm uploading three photographs today. The only thing they have in common is that they were all photographed at the same place.

My eye first went to the yellow on black in the residential driveway, then I noticed the stacks of firewood, and then walking back to my car I saw the cold foliage. Oh, I modify my statement, the other thing they have in common is that all are iPhotos.







No comments:

Post a Comment