Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time is a subjective measurement, right?

Okay, so I'm a tad late to have this qualify as yesterday's blog entry. But I've uploaded a new photograph to my Etsy store http://www.kweststudio8.etsy.com/ and I wanted to share it with you folks, too.

Actually, I also edited one of the Greek Orthodox Church photographs I included in day before yesterday's upload and I wanted to show how it transformed, too.

My head cold still rages, so I'm not out and about much of late, so am left to my own devices and gadgets indoors. Anyway, the malady, too, will pass and I'll soon be back out of doors.

Here are today's (yesterday's)


I edited this image of the Greek Orthodox Church
 with a Cutout effect


On this image, too,
I used an effect filter: Crisscross


No comments:

Post a Comment