Monday, November 7, 2011

No, of course it's not March!

"I'm late! I'm late, for a very important date!" I love the March Hare in Alice in Wonderland.  Since it's not March, there is no reason whatsoever for going a bit mad  at the end of October into November, but there you have it! The Mad Hatter murdered time, and now I'm trying, in spite of a raging head cold, to catch up! Bear with me, if you please.

I have managed to get out and about a time or two, so I'm just going to throw a plethora of images into play and let things settle a bit.

We had Halloween in there, and I did get some shots at a local costume store, so I'll start with those.

Now that we're past Halloween, screaming through Autumn with Thanksgiving on the horizon, I'll toss in a couple of golden amber foliage shots.

Let's see where that leaves us. I really enjoyed the images of the Greek Orthodox Church, so am throwing them into today's blog, as well.

I'm not sure if that catches up to the current day of Project 365. I'll figure it out and upload some more on the morrow!

I have to mention that I've been photographing seemingly a gadzillion images of cabochons, stones, beads, jewelry, African Trade, et cetera for all three of my Etsy stores: www.birchbaykay.etsy.com www.westasthecrowflies.etsy.com and www.kweststudio8.etsy.com. Wait! Perhaps there IS good reason for going a bit mad!!!!!



I enjoyed the vampire woman and creepy eyes just
below the cheerful orange jack o'lanterns


The butler did it!



One street over on Calispel Street
last week


Same place as photograph above,
with the setting sun


Greek Orthodox Church on Washington
in Spokane
Love the stripes!!!


So many interesting architectural features!



A beautiful mosaic above the entrance,
but this photograph doesn't do it justice.
I'll go back another day to see if
I can capture a better image.


No comments:

Post a Comment