Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Keeping Tally ...

Yesterday I meandered around the John A. Finch Arboretum in southwest Spokane, and I think I got some good shots. Haven't uploaded them yet from the camera, but I'll share some of them in tomorrow's blog entry. Stay tuned!

I've mentioned a number of times the Etsy Treasuries in which my photographs have been featured. Here are two more:

Gift Guide: Autumn Trends
Darlene Martin Jewelry
Photograph: White on White

Let’s Dance
Curator: Nicole La Pierre  www.coloartisanjewelry.etsy.com
Photograph: Ladies Dancing in Black n White

I've been maintaining an unofficial tally, and one photograph that is featured in more treasuries than any other photos of mine--at least six or seven times thus far--is White on White, seen below. Ah, what the heck, I'm including the other treasury photograph, as well.


White on White
Part of a dilapidated building in LaConner, WA,
which has since been torn down


Ladies Dancing in Black and White
2009 Fremont Solstice Parade, Seattle, WA


 

No comments:

Post a Comment