Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365

Oh my! Did I forget to upload my Project 365 photograph yesterday? Yoiks! Well, I'll upload yesterday's with today's photograph. Both of these were taken with my iPhone.

01-21-2011



I can't help myself. I looked down. My intent for this project is to look UP,
but downward observations are a hard habit to overcome.
I was waiting for someone and looked down.
I thought it humorous to see the dark grid of the public bench,
the stone tile ... and my feet.
I'm easily amused.



01-20-2011



I thought it interesting to see how this mud puddle froze around the pebbles.



1 comment:

  1. Again, light & texture contrasts create very interesting subject matter.

    Nothing wrong with looking down. Just think of all you'd have missed if you didn't ... not to mention all the tripping and falling.

    ReplyDelete