Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bouy, oh bouy!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NTA5NTY3OXwyNzIwMzgxMDg5/fishing-fanatics-dreamin-of-the-catch

Click on the above link and you'll see the latest, and VERY cool, Etsy Treasury in which one of my photographs is featured.Must be nigh unto Father's Day, as many of the Etsy treasuries are more of a masculine approach. It's ALL good!

I love that this photograph was featured. It was taken in Birch Bay, right across from the water. I miss the water tremendously. At least I have memories, and photographs, to enjoy again and again.

Fishing Nets n Bouys
Curator: Paula of www.OMGILoveYourJewelry.etsy.com

Treasury: Fishing Fanatics Dreamin' of the Catch


Latest in my attempt to find a place to sell my photo cards. I've encountered another gallery that has several too many photographers and they just aren't interested in yet another one. So solly! The search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment