Friday, November 13, 2015

What we experience along the way

I was returning to Spokane from a figure painting workshop at the Blanchard Community Center in Idaho and came across this really cool looking vacant/for sale church in Spirit Lake. Of course, I had to pull over and take some shots of the angles and lines it presented. Wouldn't you have done the same?

I love the serendipity of driving along and seeing some photograph-worthy subject matter I might not have had an opportunity to explore otherwise.

I realize I don't allow myself the time to wander just to be open to those happy happenstances. Winter is setting in and my forays into the mountains might be a bit limited for the season, but there are other places I can safely wander in the meantime. I simply need to fill the gas tank, make sure my camera battery is charge and block out time to go where the whim takes me.


Spirit Lake ID October 2015
Print information available on inquiry
I currently have eleven photographs on display at Park Place in Spokane Valley. They will be up for the rest of November 2015. The photo below is one of my prints on 14"x14"gallery wrap canvas.

Snowy Winter in the Country
2014  $100
Shipping Available

No comments:

Post a Comment