Saturday, April 19, 2014

Oh! The photographs included in the RAA Featured Artist Display!

I forgot to include the images for the twenty or so matted photographs that are also part of the display now up at the Redlands Art Association in Redlands, Calfornia. I'll assemble those and post them within the next week.

Stay tuned ...

While I'm in the midst of posting this, I'll also add that I'm still having a ball posting and viewing photographs on Instagram. I have posted over 400 images in my Instagram gallery, but I've decided to refine the photographs uploaded to only black and white images from today through the end of April. I'm enjoying the challenge of taking photographs that make strong black and white images.

All of my Instagram photographs are taken with my iPhone camera. I'll share some of those on this blog shortly. If you just can't wait, go to @kweststudio8 on Instagram and see for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment