Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just another day in the life ...

Nope. No painting today. I did repair and paint a little vintage bookend, but that's for a different blog than this.

However, in downloading my trip photos from my camera for file, I somehow came across a photograph I took in 2012 of a dandelion. Yes, a humble dandelion blossom gone to seed. I then played around with a Film Grain effect and came up with this photograph.




And so, why, you might ask, did I blog about this photograph? I have no reason whatsoever. Other than I've been blogging daily for the month of September, and it's a nice habit to have gotten into.

That being stated, I'm going to see how long I can keep up with the blogging with paintings or with photographs. They won't all be du jour but I hope you'll enjoy seeing them nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment