Wednesday, April 4, 2012

what? white, white, white!

A very recent photograph listing has been featured in an Etsy Treasury:

www.etsy.com/treasury/NjcwMzcyNnwyNjYzNzkwOTQ2/white-wash
Curator: Sarah Giannobile
Photo: White on Wood

It continues to amaze me that the all-time most frequently featured photographs of mine happen to be WHITE. The most popular ones are shown here:


White on Wood


White on White


Bouy, Oh Bouy


Arc on White


Don't Rain on My Parade
Okay, so the last one is more colorful, but I have over 100 photographs listed on my Etsy shop, and these shown above are the ones featured over and over again ... and over again, and again.

I might add, none of them have sold. Go figure!

I'll keep trying to figure out the logistics. It's frustrating, BUT, it doesn't diminish my zeal for clicking that shutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment